Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Are You the Subject of a Police Investigation?
- Are You or a Loved One Facing Criminal Charges in Pennsylvania?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may be feeling confused, scared or even angry at our system. You may be asking yourself:
- Am I Going to Jail?
- Should I Plead Guilty?
- Do I Need a Lawyer?
- Will I Have a Criminal Record?
You have to understand, police and prosecutors are NOT here to help you. You will need a criminal defense lawyer that will stand up to the prosecution and fight for your constitutional rights.
My name is Jason Antoine and I am a Pennsylvania criminal defense attorney. I practice in state and federal courts throughout the counties of eastern Pennsylvania. I am a former Assistant District Attorney. I prosecuted hundreds of felony and misdemeanor criminal cases and had a 99.5% conviction rate*. As a criminal defense attorney, many times I am able to have charges dismissed or reduced at the preliminary hearing.*
This is Your One Chance to Hire the Right Attorney!
Hiring the right lawyer can mean the difference in walking away and going to jail, having a criminal record the rest of your life and NOT having a criminal record at all.
My firm handles any and all types of criminal cases including:
- State and Federal Criminal Defense
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Offenses
- Theft Crimes
- White Collar Crime
- Violent Crimes
- Probation / Parole Violations
- Gun Charges
- Domestic Offenses
If you have been involved in a crime, time is of the essence. The sooner I get involved in the case the sooner I can help.
Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns if you or a loved one has been charged with a crime. I also invite you to come into my office for a free initial consultation. My office is conveniently located at the Route 1, 202 intersection in Chadds Ford, PA: minutes away from Delaware County Prison and the Chester County Justice Center. Click here for map. My office represents clients throughout eastern Pennsylvania and serves Delaware, Chester, Philadelphia, Berks and Montgomery Counties.
*Past results do not guarantee success in future cases.
- Defendant Acquitted on Tampering with Physical Evidence and Making Material False Written Statements This is a recent pending criminal case in Delaware County, Pennsylvania at the Delaware County ....
- Former High Profile Client Sentenced in Delaware County to 1-2 Years in State Prison for Attempted Main Line Kidnapping. Part 1 of 2 Please note that the information contained in the following article is taken from public sources ....
- Can I get a DUI in Pennsylvania for taking Prescription Meds and Driving? A Synopsis and Criminal Defense Lawyer's Opinion. In the last year I have noticed an influx of cases involving prescription medications. I have also ....